Wednesday, April 25, 2012

GLOW LITTLE GLOW WORM!


The slow growth (and always a struggle) from ME AND MINE to GOD AND HIS.

From my flesh to my Spirit.

From my very human and very natural centripetal mind set "me and my agenda" to a centrifugal mindset of God and His agenda!

The Lord says ... "Thy will be done!" ... and I still say "my will be done!"

Struggle and growth!

The painful process of growing into a truly converted Disciple. Spiritual growth cannot be, and should not be measured by academic increments. Learning is good ... but let's not leave it there.

How much we know is one thing.

How much we do, quite another. (God's book of Believers WORKS!)

The immature Christian has always sought a balance of comfort; a place to sit, a place to listen, a place to think ... and much to learn.

However God seeks an un-comfortable growth; a time to move into the uncomfortable. A time of testing your faith. A time to move into His world of pre-ordained and personalized opportunities. Action! Wow!

I dare you!

Find darkness somewhere and illuminate it!

Remember we don?t just have The Light, we are The Light!

May you shine today!