Tuesday, August 10, 2010

THE OFF BUTTON

There are buttons of every color, size and shape. Official buttons, buttons with symbol's and of course, common buttons. Buttons are mostly on clothing; fasteners that keep things ... well, together. Oh yes there are still doorbell buttons or buzzers. Press the button and get the chime. Buttons of some kind are found almost everywhere. Shirts, skirts, whatever.

Buttons are an important part of my life. For instance, I'm looking at my TV remote; it's full of buttons, forty-four to be exact. If you have two remotes you've doubled the buttons. Between my computers, printers, radio and remote I live in a wild world of buttons!

Of all the buttons I have, there is one that's my favorite! The little button of peace, the button of control; the button of power!

Ah ... the OFF button. Thank God for the OFF button!